Linkedin Strategy For Business
Small businesses need allies — contacts and connections that can help them further their goals. Allies provide information and help and sometimes they give you opportunities to find just the right business, service or person you need. LinkedIn can help you identify groups you can join and people to follow. Use LinkedIn’s search feature to search for keywords that would help you find your people. Or go to Groups Menu > Groups You May Like (this feature is more useful if you made a relatively complete profile). You can even create your own group and invite people you would like to interact with to it.
Apply these techniques to leverage LinkedInfor your business.
Try this strategy or modify it to fit your situation:
- Touch up your profile.
- Join 50 groups.
- Get weekly digests for 5-10 groups.
- Spend one hour weekly participating in discussions of interest.
- Send connection invitations to people you meet in discussions.
- Ask connections if they would like to connect by phone or Skype.
- Every three months, re-evaluate group memberships and weekly digests.
These are just some of the LinkedIn strategies for you to start creating relationships that can help you grow your business quickly. Depending on your goals, there are many more out there. Which LinkedIn strategies have you found most effective, share in the comments below?